CamIQ 6.x Enterprise
CamIQ 6.x Enterprise – Management Solution for Video Surveillance Systems
CamIQ 6 Enterprise is the cross-server management software for CamIQ Servers in the CamIQ network. The software contains all the necessary functions to give users of professional video surveillance systems a complete overview of the system at any given time.
CamIQ 6 Enterprise has been designed to meet the demands of video systems using several dozen to several thousand cameras.
- Advanced H.264 Multi-Streaming-Support
- Freely scalable architecture with practically no limitations to the number of cameras used
- Ideal complement for medium-sized (>50 cameras) and large installations (>1000 cameras)
- An Integrated site plan is already included in the basic version
- Synchronized playback function via multiple CamIQ Servers
- Distributed installations can be combined to create a comprehensive video system and can be centrally managed via VPN (TCP/IP)
- Modular design with numerous options for expanding the system, e.g. via CamIQ API, monitor module, RS232 interface etc.
CamIQ 6 Enterprise enables the live image display of all CamIQ Server integrated image sources equipped with the optional Enterprise Camera add-on.
The Dual Screen Function already provides in the basic version a clearly structured workplace for the intuitive operation of all important functions. If a large number of video sources need to be displayed simultaneously (up to 22x64 signals), CamIQ 6 Enterprise can be expanded to accommodate up to 21 additional monitors with the CamIQ Monitor Wall option. Even using the maximum configuration, the ground-breaking advanced H.264 multi-streaming technology warrants excellent display performance.
In addition to its convenient operation, you can configure/administrate all the CamIQ Servers in the CamIQ net from this central operator station. To safeguard the system, access rights are assigned to every user individually.
A site plan function can be used to assign cameras from the site plan directly to a monitor view via Drag & Drop. The site plan also supports the display of actors and sensors. A relay can be switched for this purpose, for example, or the status of a sensor (e.g., IR detector) can be shown as an image. A corresponding site plan editor is part of the product.
The patented control field and USB joysticks can be used to control domes as well as PTZ Cameras/Domes. CamIQ 6 Enterprise is optionally expandable to practically any number.
It is possible to expand the comprehensive functionality of CamIQ 6 Enterprise by including additional modules, such as the CamIQ Monitor Wall to connect additional monitors, or the CamIQ TCP/IP (API/SDK) Interface module.