Data Protection Statement:
(1) Every time a User accesses the rosemann software GmbH web pages, and every time a file is opened, data is saved in a log file. This data is not personal and we cannot track which data was called up by which particular User.
The saved data is evaluated solely for statistical purposes by rosemann software GmbH.
Specifically, the following data set is saved each time a file is called up:
- Name of the file that was accessed
- Date and time of accessing
- Transferred amount of data
- Notification of whether accessing was successful
- Description of web browser type
- Enquiring domain
(2) Additional personal data is saved on our website only in connection with a license activation or the newsletter.
(3) When you register for the newsletter, you may enter your name but are not required to do so. Users are not forced to indicate a personal e-mail address to use this service.
(4) Activating the software licenses can be done in two ways. Using the "interactive mode" does not require entering an e-mail address. In the "activation per e-mail" mode, an e-mail address must be supplied so that the license activation data can be sent to the User. The User can decide how the activation is to take place. We recommend activation per e-mail or the printing out of the activation data so that it is available during the reinstallation of the software used. Registration of the User is optimal in both cases and not required for using the software.
(6) Some of the links refer to content that isn’t stored on rosemann software GmbH’s own server. Such external content is checked when the links are established. However, we cannot exclude that the content of these linked sites is subsequently altered by the operator. Should you judge that the linked, third-party sites violate statutory laws or otherwise contain inappropriate content, please inform me of this. The servers to which the external links lead may offer different data protection information. To check this, you should go to the site’s homepage and directly consult the operator in question.
(7) rosemann software GmbH does not assume liability for the content of third-party websites.
(8) In several areas on our web presence you will find forms enabling you to contact us or request further information. The data you provide is used exclusively for this purpose. It is not saved on the web server but only forwarded to the appropriate points of contact within our business per automated e-mail. The data contained in the e-mails is not passed on to third parties.
(9) The content, design and programming of this website are protected by copyright. Dissemination requires prior written consent by the publisher.