CamIQ is a modular platform with many enhancement possibilities. The following CamIQ modules are application examples that are widely used by customers. We have at our disposal an extensive portfolio of additional modules and interfaces that we do not market separately. Please feel free to contact us if you need a particular interface/interface module!
CamIQ Detection works internally with a 3D model of the area to be kept under surveillance. By doing this it is possible, for example, to differentiate objects based on relative size depending on their distance and to only trigger an alarm for objects within the size range defined.
- Reliable detection of objects outdoors
- Internal 3D model for the conversion of object size and distance
- Optimized also for use with thermal cameras
- For use at close range
- Automatic adjustment to new imagery requirements due to changes in lighting conditions
- Very easy configuration
- Significant decrease of false alarms
Open and extensive monitoring areas (for example company premises, parking lots, solar or wind parks) entail special requirements for video surveillance.
CamIQ Tracking was developed for these and similar scenarios. The basic principle is simple: One or more reference cameras monitor a large image section. A PTZ camera triggered by means of the information gathered by the reference cameras thereupon delivers more detailed images of the happenings for further monitoring or recording.
- Reliable tracking of objects within a camera’s coverage area
- Enables the efficient combination of cameras with wide viewing angles and PTZ domes for the detailed tracking of objects
- In contrast to dome tracking, this solution is also practicable when tracking several objects simultaneously
CamIQ POS/ATM Interface
This module allows the recording and archiving of various POS/ATM transaction data over RS-232 and TCP connections alike. The flexible configuration also enables freely definable information to be extracted from the data. Overall, POS/ATM transaction data from any number of sources can be flexibly assigned to up to 64 monitoring areas or cameras, thus making even more complex scenarios viable.
- Recording and archiving of POS/ATM transaction data
- Any desired assignment of transactions - up to 64 tracks or cameras per server
- Flexible interface
- Can be directly integrated into CamIQ 6
CamIQ Direction Detection
In many situations it must be determinable whether persons are moving in a certain direction. The CamIQ direction detection module uses analytical methods to reliably establish a person’s direction of movement.
- Reliable recognition of a person’s direction of movement in the entry and exit areas
- Configurable tolerance sectors in one direction to avoid false alarms
- Additional processing possibilities, for example, recording or the issuing of a warning signal via relay control
CamIQ People Counting
For various scenarios, it is important to be able to evaluate as precisely as possible information regarding the number or flow of visitors. The CamIQ direction detection module uses analytical methods to reliably establish a person’s direction of movement.
- Counting of persons with a high degree of accuracy
- Multi-camera evaluation of several entrance and exit areas
- The graphical analysis as a camera image is displayable with CamIQ 6 Satellite and CamIQ 6 Enterprise
- Automatic data export of the count data for additional evaluation in a spreadsheet, for example
CamIQ timeCard® Interface
The combination of CamIQ 6, CamIQ timeCard® Interface and the Reiner SCT time recording system enable data protection compliant time recording with video surveillance. A convenient and comprehensive search and filter function enables the user to find and evaluate relevant bookings.
- The import of booking data from the timeCard time recording system
- Data protection compliant implementation by means of the separation of time recording and video recording
- A comprehensive and convenient search and filter function
- Quick and efficient evaluation of booking data
- Booking tooltip with preview image
- Playback of related excerpts from the video recording
Please note: timeCard® is a registered trademark of REINER Kartengeräte GmbH und Co. KG