CamIQ 5.1 now available
The new CamIQ 5.1 version can be downloaded from the protected area of our website.
The version contains several new features and improvements as well as various small bug fixes.
The update to CamIQ 5.1 is free of charge for all existing users of CamIQ 5.
Overview of the new CamIQ 5.x functions
- New Design of the user interface
- New CamIQ Web Client
- CamIQ App for iPhone & iPad with support of the CamIQ Cloud Services for push messaging
- Failover-Concept (Option)
- Standardly integrated Mini Site Plan in the CamIQ Client (former only with Extended Client Option)
- Multiple connections integrated as standard from a CamIQ Client to a CamIQ Server (former only with Extended Client Option)
- Central Configuration-Backups (automatic and manual) in the CamIQ Dispatcher
- Correct display of cameras with image formats of 8:3 and 16:10
- Optimized image display for live pictures and recordings (by interpolation method)
- Faster switching times by changing cameras
- An improved POS/ATM module - the allocation of several cameras to one device is possible
- CamIQ Audio Modul for compatible Axis devices (bidirectional audio transmission)
- User permissions can be managed using roles
- A new and more flexible license model for CamIQ 5 Enterprise: The activation of cameras per CamIQ server instead of per CamIQ 5 Enterprise station allows for the use of several CamIQ 5 Enterprise operator stations (significant price advantage by using several Enterprise stations).
- CamIQ Dispatcher - communication between CamIQ installations amongst themselves and an interface for the optional CamIQ Cloud Services
With the new update we have supported many new FAQ documents. These documents describe the new features and also best practices with CamIQ.
If you have any question regarding the new update, please do not hesitate to contact our CamIQ Support.