CamIQ 6.3 now available
- Published: 18 October 2018
The new CamIQ 6.3 version can be downloaded from the protected area of our website.
The version contains several new features and improvements as well as various small bugfixes.
For all users of the current version CamIQ 6 (as well as older versions with existing SMA contract) the update is free of charge despite the numerous new features!
New functions at a glance
- Receive/ Send live audio streams with compatible cameras in CamIQ Satellite, CamIQ Enterprise and CamIQ App*
- Extended Flir camera support (see driver list)
- Support of Mobotix cameras (H.264 via RTSP)
- Improved compatibility with the AXIS I/O module (free allocation of I/O contacts)
- Adjustments of the user interface (Login & User)
- Bandwidth optimization for recorded images
- New CamIQ demo version (online, without dongle)
- Image data export optional on the server
- Improved sequence export asisstant Auslagerungsassistent
- Audio recording in RSX format
- Export of video data in RSX format*
- Improved security center connection (et al SIA protocol and audio)
- No dongle required for CamIQ Enterprise without additional modules
- Playback of recorded audio sequences from Satellite
- New script commands for audio and recorded sequences
CamIQ Modules / Applications
- New solution for central monitoring stations "CamIQ CMS" (more information on request)
- New function in the CamIQ Web Client:
- Audio recording /-playback for live images (Intercom)
- Revision and design adjustments of the following modules::
- TCP/IP event server
- Direction Detection / People Counting
- POS/ATM interface
- Interface for ReinerSCT timeCard (redesign)
* Requires an appropriate extension license
If you have any question regarding the new update, please do not hesitate to contact our CamIQ Support.